"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you..." Jeremiah 29: 11-14a
Thursday, September 25, 2008
I love mummy.
♥ I love my mom. I really do. I am sorry mummy for the hard times you felt like eating knives and drinking your blood just cause of me. Well, I was one defiant, brat! Haha, Well I've learnt alot from those experiences right? You know me just oh too well mummy. You're more than a mom to me. You're like my happiness I see, comfort when I am sad, one who can see through my thoughts, feelings and emotions. You gave me freedom like cash from your pocket. You gave me my space when I needed a good cry. Cause you're the only one who's heart has beat together with mine in unity for 9months. Today after school, you saw me walking to the car. The first thing you said when I entered was, " Did you get a scolding from teacher today? Why are you looking so sad?" Honestly, its the feeling that comes whenever terrible things are gonna happen. You know me well. You know all my secrets. && One thing I regretted is, saying "I hate you" after you slapped me with the calendar last time. Well, I deserved it. :) But I truly am sorry for that D: I was really a monster? Haha. :D You really made me laugh everytime I need a good laugh. Thank you mummy. :) I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!