Saturday, September 20, 2008

Homework

Oh, yesterday Jee Wai did not come. He had to do some pass thing. And we realised his handwriting so sooooo darn pretty and neat. Like some girl! Seriously, so darn neat. I'm in love with his handwriting can! I wantttt!!! Like small, clear and so round and cute mine is so fat, oval, big! HAHA! But atleast it's still neat ;x

I've got loads of homework to do.. Youth Soar 24/7 later, And I am still procrastinating to start my homework... Fine... I will do math & history first... I feel like a dehydrated human crawling in the dessert with torn clothes and worn out prune face. HAHA! :D

Yes, Camp Rock && Step up 2 ROCKS. I watched it yesterday on Anna's Creative Zen. HAHA && YES I CAN MULTI TASK! :D I was messaging and msn-ing. Not bad for someone who is terrible in muli tasking! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!