Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The past few days.

Have not been posting much lately.. Missing a day or two. Ain't that free anymore. Loads of happiness. Slight sadness. But always smiling and beaming for the world. Many questions. One Answer.

I'm finally moving on.

It's been months and could never find another guiding lamp out of that past. Yes, God is always so marvellous. He gives and takes away. He gave me a candle to hold now, as I continue with my life and not stay anymore. Though the candle shines with radience, part of the candle wax has been scratched. Because of it's own past. Now is just this route, this candle and I. Its the warmth I get. It's the glow I am blessed with from this special candle. 22nd September. The day I've acknowledge this candle as I carry along with me on this new route of life. Thank You God. Though the flame on the candle can be blown off when there is a strong gust or wind, but who says I can't light it back and be happy with this lited candle again? :) I love this special candle. && I'm thankful.

Today got caught for passing letters during chinese class to Cai Sheng. Sigh, took the long repremanding from Big belly teacher. I just stood there, looking down, closing my eyes and nod as she continues. At times I look out of the door, with huge guilty eyes, feeling down looking at Christy outside. How thankful I am she is there. She made me feel that I am alright cause she is there. Teacher asked me the reason for it. I stood there dumb. As silent as a lamb and trying to think of what to say. She then pass the letter to the head of department for Chinese. I'm thankful for him coming. God sure did sent him to save me. He took the letter and scroll through. I bet they can't really understand what we wrote. Friends says that they are from China, don't understand much english. I hope. He sat me down in his office, talked to me. I smiled. I felt this warm feeling in me calming my heart. He asked if he could keep the letter. I said, " NO!" He said, " Wei she mo wo bu ke yi shou ne?" I said," Ying wei.. Zhe shi hen PERSONAL de." He just gladly look at me, smiled and handed me the letter. I guess he gave me a chance again cause I'm new and it's my first time doing so. If it wasn't for him, I don't think I could ever speak again this day. I'm glad I took most of the scolding and not CS falling into this sand pit with me cause I started it. When I quickly scurry back to class, many asked me what happen. Just didn't feel like talking. Just felt very uneasy.

But Thank God for Jee Wai that he's in a jolly good mood today. His class really cheered me up. Thanks to Ashim for telling me the answer but Jee wai went," Hey! Are you MARILYN HO?" Ashim," Yes! I am Marilyn Ho erm.. erm.. What's your chinese name?" I started giggeling and said," Hui Juan!" And Roger, so blur handed up his LIGHTHOUSE instead of his homework. Jee wai," ROGER GENG! WHY DID YOU HAND UP YOUR LIGHTHOUSE TALE?" hahaha, the whole class started laughing. With Anna beside me, I felt happy again. Maths class really made me laugh. After that was CCA.

C&S today, watched a movie called pass it forward. Quite touching. :) While watching, I watched Harry beside me folding paper ball. Helping Amanda fold. After the show, compared hand sizes with Aaron, Amanda, Christy. Wow, & Marilyn's hand is always so small. Sigh. Feet too.. -.- I guess the day ended well. :)

Thankyou CS for the softtoy && Pokky. (:

Didn't know the pokky was for me ;x HAHA Cause Ashim said he found it on the floor. So I didn't want to take it but he put it under my desk anyways. So Told Anna about it. She wanted it cause she likes strawberry. So I let her have it. Only after school then we found out it was for me lols, :D But I don't really like strawberry ;x But thanks anyways CS. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!