*hair's in a mess* But its nice.
Cell Group, FUN.
Anna and I were like chatting chatting chatting! Oh and we the girls ( Stephanie, Anna, Tina & I) Against the guys, (Samuel, Kyle & Zachery) We won tha game called fact or crap. :D So much mind thinking questions, I come in handy when Stephanie, A SUPER SMART GIRL don't know the answer, cause somehow, the first word that comes to my head is the answer.. But though I got wrong like.. 3 times.. ;x HAHA. And ANNA makes a very good cheerleader! HAHA! :D Today's supper is SWEET literally. Everything was just sweet sweet sweet. And my mom's pie to all of us, is a bite of heaven. Cause Heavem is SWEETER. :D We had popcorn, almond and SWEET JAM pie, fruits, 2 birthday cakes, chocolates, some herbal soup (ok this is not sweet), sprite, coke & loads more.
Secrets told, laughter shared.
We plan our future stay over! Plan: Stay over @ Anna's after cellgroup until Sunday, or even better, MONDAY. The week after, VICE VERSA. Rocks right! :D
Anna, HAN BAO BAO! FUN LAUGHTER PEACE AND JOY.
Tomorrow, 9.30 am sharp, Leaving for Hangzhou. It's like a ride from Singapore to Malaysia... I need something to entertain me otherwise the unfortunate person sitting infront of me is going to get kicked in the ass through out the whole ride!
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!