Friday, September 12, 2008

Thank God it's Friday.

Yes, it's Friday. I've got cell group tonight! I kinda enjoy cell group but now, there's Anna, it's even better! :D Today, we had Bio presentation. My group members are: Kota & Roger. Guess what Kota said, " We are ma... ma... madaring the animals." Then the class shouts, " MURDERING!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!" Kota is from JAPAN. And his accent is so cool too hahhaha. :D I will show you a video that we watched for English today, it's really touching and sweet. It's by Nickel Creek. It's called A Lighthouse's Tale. I will show it on my next post. :) Cause, now its all about pictures. :D

S3 Amber, Can you spot my picture? :D

Christina (Worried for pammy), Joxin (running away from ai man da ;x), Amanda..
I can't put bian tai there otherwise she kills me.. :)

Our collection so far. :D

FEI JI! :D It's 1/3 filled only..

Infront of Fei Ji Collection is Christy's seat.

Hello, ROGER!

Christy wanted to have her face covering 1/2 the cam but, unfortunately, she's too late.

Christina && Macy, Without Christy.. x)
Amanda, She looks like me right?? :D Just that she has a super white skin tone compared to me... Wonder if she uses SK2 Skin WHITENING! ><
Amy && Amanda, TOLD YOU SHE LOOKS LIKE ME! :D
Sorry, I don't know why can't flip. I guess you got to turn your head. :)
This too.. ):
C.A.M or M.A.C Cool huh! :D
Amanda & I.
Fang Xue Zhi Hou!

THANKS MACY BABE FOR ALL THE FOLLOWING PICTURES! :D

So cute right? Thanks MACY for the pic!

The artist and her art.

Thanks MACY babe again! :D HAHA we weren't listening ;x

Mark, Me, Amanda and Amy, All so guai! :D
Christy's hair, Mark & Mrs Jenny Wong.
That's our class alright! :D
During Bio, before presentation. Mark & Ashim.
Can you spot my group's bio poster? IT'S THE MOST COLOURFUL.
The third one ^^ ain't it pretty?
Look at Kota, playing Volleyball in class, LIKEANOTBAD!
I am right behind Joy, Thank God I am not in ;x
One more pic. Waiting for christina. I gtg first brb! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!