Saturday, September 20, 2008

I miss...

I miss:
  • Singapore
  • Australia
  • Melanie
  • Melissa
  • Norman
  • Chelsea
  • Santi
  • Crazy relatives in Auzzie
  • BTPC FOM
  • Camwhores
  • The whole real me.
  • Umi
  • Mercy
  • My old hamsters.
  • Hua Guan && Memories
  • My Winnie the pooh pjs ;x when I was little
  • my baby pillow
  • Pei Hwa
  • FMSS
  • St James Kindie
  • Miss Kavitha
  • Mrs Chee (bye)
  • Bedok Ria
  • Going out with Jia Man
  • Grans && Gramps
  • Vivian


&& Yes, It's this bad.

I can't wait for:

  1. Nov so HOCI comes to visit.
  2. Dec hols so can go back to auzzie.
  3. Visit relatives there.
  4. Grans and Gramps too.
  5. Dec so Richelle comes.
  6. Jan to go back to Singapore.
  7. Visit Relatives in Singapore.
  8. Go shopping with Jia Man.
  9. Hopefully I can Go into PeiHwa
  10. Visit FMSS
  11. Go to BTPC
  12. Visit Hua Guan
  13. Visit Bedok Ria
  14. Visit Chelsea
  15. Hopefully by the time I go back, I am me again.
  16. Camwhores with friends.

What that does not seem possible:

Visit Vivian. ( She's a doctor now, She's SELDOM free.)

Visit Santi, Umi, Mercy. I Don't know where on EARTH are they..

My baby pillow and hug it like I do when I was little and drag everywhere I went till I was force to throw it away when I was p5... ): By now, I think its rotting in the dumpster or underground somewhere where Singapore diposes rubbish...

My old hamsters, unless there is such thing as Hamster Heaven, I don't mind waiting till my final breath and visit them.

Visiting St. James Kindie. I don't think I can do that..):

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!