Thursday, September 11, 2008

Cold Stone.

Today was pretty fun. :)
We don't get to play with Mr Loyd's balls today unfortunately...
He always says it's his balls. Cause its the pendelum thing. But today we played with another teacher's balls. ><

After school, Theresa and I went to cold stone. Cold stone is an ice cream shop that is almost similar to one ice cream shop in Singapore. Something marble I think. But Cold stone's taste reminds me of daily scoop... I miss those wacky employees there, and going there rather often to sneak peek on my sister working. :) It's all the wonderful memories. Thank you Theresa for making it the best you could, the thing I miss most in Singapore, going out after school. Thank you for fulfilling that wish on mine. You're a great friend, seriously. The sky was as dark as night cause it was going to rain. Thank you Christy, for dropping us off on the way! And thank you Theresa for dropping me off at my house! Sorry Anna, we had to leave in such a rush, otherwise we could have loads of fun... It's ok, tomorrow's Friday. THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY TOMORROW. It's cell group! We can have as much fun too! :D

I've decided to bring my camera to school tomorrow, so can take loads of pictures! :D

Mrs Wong wrote a comment on my bio poem ahhaa. She said," This is so funny ^v^" So cute right? HAHA I love her can! :D I made one mistake and I have to re print.. Waste ink, waste paper ( nevermind can make fei ji! :D). Today, it's the opposite of me.. I don't feel hyper. I don't feel cheerful... ): And Music, PLEASE I BEG AND PRAY, KICK ME OUT OF MUSIC. THE TEACHER IS BOGUS! We had to make up some beat and "music" with items with us. My group, like what monkey Jun said, "It's screwed. Seriously." He said it right into the camera. Chan Chan said she is going to publish this recoding into a video and burn it into Cd's'. All of the teachers' are going to watch our angry faces and Monkey Jun's nice speech," Its screwed. SERIOUSLY." I can't help but agree. I want to join art... Most that wants to quit music wants to join drama. I doubt I can squeeze in either. I think it will be too full. And besides, music is has so little people. Like the most, less than 20? So much for music, Miss CHAN CHAN. Unfortunately, her surname is HO too.. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!