
I am set on a quest,
to find my other half.
I have found quarter, but is it worth risking my life?
As the music plays, I start tapping my fingers.
My feet starts jumping.
My body starts dancing.
The beat is in me.
Headphones with music,
blasting through the room.
I feel like myself again.
When the music comes to an end,
I open my eyes and look out of the window.
I see the horizon, becoming orangy-purple.
As I take off my headphones, I realise I am back to reality.
Today, I gave out sugar like nobody's business. :D My whole Container filled with jelly belly that JunYuan gave me, is not only 1/3 filled. :) I am glad I am sharing my happiness. I gave out hot heads too. I LOVE IT. :) It's yummy.
JEE WAI, your stress is becoming your weakness. Since you hate coming to our class so much, then why don't you quit our class and ask another teacher to come? RELAX DUDE. But the candies and chocolates you give out after every class, satisfies me. Well, atleast I've got a great dad who can teach me whichever topic I go HUH!? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!