The following post might be wordy but worth it to read.
For some, it might change and inspire you. For others it might just be another blog post. But it is still worth it.
For some, it might change and inspire you. For others it might just be another blog post. But it is still worth it.
One night I fulfilled my dreams by taking the first steps into it. After doing such rash actions I started to panic and I prayed to God telling him to tell me what to do cause I have been seriously planning all the things I want to fulfill and how. I started worrying and asked Him to answer me.. Tell me.. I didn't want to be worried about the future but I can't help but speed things up.. Then the next morning I woke up at 5am and at 5.23am, God answered me. How? Without warning, God spoke to me through my sister. She messaged me saying, 'Proverbs 16:1-9. Verse 9: "In his heart, a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps." Then she continue saying, "It's good to plan, dream, think ahead. But we should be more open to God-appointed changes in direction." I was shocked. But that verse itself impacted me and made me flip my bible open and read the whole chapter. God WAS talking to me. No, IS talking to me. I then lay on my bed, looking at the ceiling and started talking to God with my head phones on. I committed all my worries of my day and future to him and I opened up my hands to receive Him into my heart, take my heart and mould it. After that I really felt His comforting hand on me, His spirit in me. I started to tear. Once I started to tear, the song that started playing was probably set by God. Cause it was, "From the inside out." As I tear the words filled me and it was then again I knew God was speaking to me through this song. Every single word was like a reply to me. && by what we humans call "co-incidentally", the song ended right on the dot with my last "Amen." I felt new, I felt fresh. I had new confidence in me. I didn't feel burdened or worried anymore cause I have lay them all down on Jesus. As He carries them for me while he cradles me. Thank you Daddy.
I post this all here cause through this incident, I felt like a new person. The feeling in me was sweet and soothing. Its a reminder that no matter what we are going through, don't neglect the Lord as He is always there and He is the one who DETERMINES the steps that you take.
Seeking the living water, eating the broken bread.
xoxo,
Marilyn
mho.
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!