Friday, April 10, 2009

As complications arise,
we let our pride take control.
As problems starts to ring louder and louder,
we take that hatred in and consume it.

Why don't you just let it go?
Forgive. Forget that hurt.
Don't use as a weapon to hurt each other.
Forgiving might be hard,
but look further, cause on the end is happiness.

No one wants sadness and anger to last forever,
no one wants to roar and spoil their EVERYDAY.
No one dares to admit fault,
because pride is ruling us.

"Why don't you just tell them? Its better that way so they see the point."
"But I can't.. Its suppose to be special.."
"If no one gets the ball rolling, WHO WILL!? Only you Marilyn, only you."
"But.. I cant.."
"If you don't tell them, they will not start the ball. They won't take the first step.."

Don't be dependent on me. Cause this time, its chaos in one hand and links of hatred the other. I know I can make it better, in God's helping hands. But this time, I won't take that first step for you anymore. I will push you to do it cause this is the last time I am carrying you and taking it.

One favour, that's all I ask.
xxoxoxo,
Marilyn
mho.

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!