Another day has come and gone away;
WITH A SMILE ON MY FACE.
WITH A SMILE ON MY FACE.
The 9th. Zombie, coming right up! Probably going to sleep in school tomorrow at the foyer. :\
FMS(S) Drama, GOLD WITH HONOURS. Congrats! (:
Loysius crowns me with it, but rejected cause.. HE DESERVES IT! :D He was one of the main characters and its seriously amazing. GOOD JOB DRAMA! :D
Today went for my uncle's death anniversary. I still remember when I was young, whenever I see him, I feel the world stops to watch me greet him and he returns with a hug. (: It has been 11 years already but what sinks into my memory is when he would play with me toys he made out of wood or the toy kitchen. && When he made a wooden house that my sisters and I used to camp in the living room when I was little and watch t.v till our heads drop. && till this day, I still won't change my mind since young that HE, was indeed my favourite uncle. (:
Met T, A and E today, wii-ed and went to school. SAW THAT DEMON! :o She stared at me till her eyes went dry and sore. Guess what, this place means alot to me compared to you, monster. d:
tag replies:
Sarah: I will, :)
Joey: Haha, very cute!
Yunxin: Its alright.
Zhe Hui: Will do, :)
Melanie: Haha thankyou.
Rachel Yeo: SMILE! :D
Haris: Haha, I WILL! :D
Jingyi: :)
Sarah: I will, :)
Joey: Haha, very cute!
Yunxin: Its alright.
Zhe Hui: Will do, :)
Melanie: Haha thankyou.
Rachel Yeo: SMILE! :D
Haris: Haha, I WILL! :D
Jingyi: :)
[pictures will come soon.]
With colours of honour,
xoxxo
MARILYN
mho.
With colours of honour,
xoxxo
MARILYN
mho.
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!