Friday, April 03, 2009

Ignite the second.

Loysius is loved.
Loysius is loved.
Loysius is loved.

:)

Heehee, best buds since s1 and counting.

Loysius says (10:37 PM):
and if i get gold rmb,its for you!

The best bud you could ever ask for. :)
Anyways, that is for SYF. I BET THEY WILL OWN GOLD YO!






This is sent to me by Olivia who got it from someone. There is an unbreakable glass in between them. He is left handed and she is right. At the end, she cut off her left hand so he could draw with her again.. I watched it a few times but only tear when I watched it alone in the car. Cause there is something between us, its called miles. We can hear each other, we can talk but we cant touch and can't give but I would sacrifice anything to make it happen too..
Tag replies:
Loysius: HEEHEE Not telling you. XD
Nigel: NANDOS! NANDOS! NANDOS! :D
Ashim: Thanks. :)
RachelYeo: I know you will always be there for me. :)
Amanda: Haha I dont know when.. ): I miss you too. :)
Elden: Its awesome! :D
Brenna: Haha thanks. I miss you too. LOVES! <3
Yunxin: I knowwww ): I dont have it..

& it's called sacrifice of love.
xoxo,
Marilyn
mho.

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!