Friday, April 24, 2009

last few days.

Through it all,
thick or thin,
problems or happenings..

SMILE or even LAUGH; as it is a soothing medication to the heart! (:

Yesterday went fusionopolis with J.E.N, A and Z didn't go and with Loysius and Tricia too. Its been a long time since I had a full meal. But eating half already made me sick. I skipped my ice cream and soon my ice cream turned into puke. Cause it contains, cheese, salt, pepper, chilli, ice, lemon tea, strawberry PUKE. Haha, :D Later went back to school, joined drama then played truth or dare with Juliana, Indah and Elysha. OMG, can you believe it, they are MAD but it reminds me of how I used to be. Now I am like: o.o LOL o.o HAHA omgomgomgomgomgzxs I miss those times when weird stuff made me laugh my ass off. Remember peeps? When we were sec1 and 2 we laugh at practically anything and everything. Haha, :D Then met Yun and headed to BTP, chat loads and walked around. Then headed home. (:

No pictures today, I didn't bring my camera. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!