Wednesday, April 22, 2009

8th night

8th night,how long more is this going to last..
LOOK AT THE TIME! oh-ish-shii-maii-goshhh! :O

tonight got someone different pei me. d:

ANYWAYS,
Yesterday Ben & Jerry's had their free cone day. Everyone rushed down to vivo and line up. I see the line, stare, eyes pop out then I walk away. Really CMI, VERY LONG! Emporio, lucky girl got her ice cream. (: But I didn't have the mood for ice cream.. :\ Later Joey, Abram and Zahiya wanted to line up for one. I thought nevermind, we shall go watch 17 again before we ran out of time. (: Movie was great! Emporio, like me last time while watching movie, sleep in the theater. This was her 3rd time watching and she fell asleep during the movie. So cute right! X) Then I went to ka chiao her. :x I went to poke her. After the movie, camwhore! :D
[more in fb!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!