Saturday, April 25, 2009

Another Night.

I'm RECOVERING! :D
But tonight is just another night. :\

CONGRATULATIONS EMPORIO AUNTIE! :D Now, you have one of THOSE. Hahaha, :D

Woke up late this morning. :\ Went to vivo to meet E and T then head back to school. My room is bare, my house is empty and my things are gone. If migrating meant that you wont get to come back to the place you once called home so dearly, why bother going through that agony? Because it makes you grow. OI! MARILYN STOP EMO-ING LAH! -.-''' Haha, I wanna see Loysius one more time!!! D: He won't be able to go tomorrow and I still have loads to thrash on him while he too got loads to drown me in! I miss Singapore ALREADY. Shanghai, I wish I could be there again. OK, SMILE! :D

please be there, I miss you. I need to see you once more, smile with you then pull you through the promise you made me with, to skip around with me one more time. Tell me your deepest secrets, hear my heart because it is for you to listen to my deepest feelings. If only, distance never existed between you and I.

Seeing their picture, I picture of you and I. I miss you too. Will you hold me once more and carry me when I am weak and tired. Why different states? WHY. When we could actually just be 1 door away.. I'm sorry. I am just confused. What to do? Why do I feel this way? I am greedy I am sorry. But its calling me too.. ): I want to fix the gap but I can't do it now cause I am drawn to him.


with insanity;
x
MARILYN
mho.

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!