You love to see me in this dress. ^^ I love bi. The rose you gave me when you stayed over, kept and cared for! :D Days past with you seems like a bullet train! Like not too long ago was only our 1 month! && Now, we have been together for 61 days straight without any argument nor fighting. :} Everyday I've spent with you, staring at you from where ever I was seated made me just contented knowing you are here with me. 10 years, not that hard right? :} It will work. I've PROMISED. && Don't be silly bi, you won't lose me to someone in Singapore, you should have more confidence in yourself!! ^^ I will see you in aussie yes? Hopefully. :} Happy 2nd Month Bi. Love you! ♥
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you..." Jeremiah 29: 11-14a
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
You love to see me in this dress.
HAPPY 2ND MONTH ASHIM!♥



You love to see me in this dress. ^^ I love bi. The rose you gave me when you stayed over, kept and cared for! :D Days past with you seems like a bullet train! Like not too long ago was only our 1 month! && Now, we have been together for 61 days straight without any argument nor fighting. :} Everyday I've spent with you, staring at you from where ever I was seated made me just contented knowing you are here with me. 10 years, not that hard right? :} It will work. I've PROMISED. && Don't be silly bi, you won't lose me to someone in Singapore, you should have more confidence in yourself!! ^^ I will see you in aussie yes? Hopefully. :} Happy 2nd Month Bi. Love you! ♥
You love to see me in this dress. ^^ I love bi. The rose you gave me when you stayed over, kept and cared for! :D Days past with you seems like a bullet train! Like not too long ago was only our 1 month! && Now, we have been together for 61 days straight without any argument nor fighting. :} Everyday I've spent with you, staring at you from where ever I was seated made me just contented knowing you are here with me. 10 years, not that hard right? :} It will work. I've PROMISED. && Don't be silly bi, you won't lose me to someone in Singapore, you should have more confidence in yourself!! ^^ I will see you in aussie yes? Hopefully. :} Happy 2nd Month Bi. Love you! ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!