How sweet can business class get? This is the best business class in SQ. The newest JAMBO. Its like a luxury. xD I can't help but it left me drooling all over it. On my trip there and back, all the business class I sat was all different. From the best, to the worst. xD
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you..." Jeremiah 29: 11-14a
Friday, January 09, 2009
Australia Pics. 2008-2009
My times in auzzie. I have more pics in my sister's camera. Will upload them asap when she sends them to me. :} Now, I shall let these pictures do the talking. :}






















































How sweet can business class get? This is the best business class in SQ. The newest JAMBO. Its like a luxury. xD I can't help but it left me drooling all over it. On my trip there and back, all the business class I sat was all different. From the best, to the worst. xD
How sweet can business class get? This is the best business class in SQ. The newest JAMBO. Its like a luxury. xD I can't help but it left me drooling all over it. On my trip there and back, all the business class I sat was all different. From the best, to the worst. xD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!