Saturday, January 24, 2009

I don't know what is going on in my life.
Everything is changing so rapidly that I don't seem to feel that I am alive.
"Is this all a dream?" "Is this some kind of a joke!?" "Is this where I am?" These are the top 3 questions I ask myself first. Then it becomes deeper, "What am I doing..?" "Do I care?" " Is this really happening.." Are the next top 3 questions I ask myself..

Now.. Shanghai feels like it was 10 Years Ago of my history.. Like, I try to think back, all my friends there and all the happiness we shared.. It feels and seems like a blurry image that I can't picture it out.. I think that is sad cause I don't want to forget Shanghai, though it was just part of the whole lot of changes in my life, it still means alot. I feel my life is going on without my awareness and focuses in life.. I can't grasp the fact that I am back in Singapore.. I've been asking myself day in and day out these same question: "Am I really in Singapore?" To me it feels painful cause it leaves a terrible headache in there and like a little girl's deep dream and we are part of dream..

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!