Hey! Happy birthday girl! :} Finally a fifteen eh? You're back in shanghai now? Hope you enjoyed your CNY holidays! :D Known you for quite some time and grew closer to you through Cellgroup, heard your cries and sorrows and yet happiness and joy. :} Stay strong, smile cause You are FABULOUS. You have cheered me up at times and screamed with me with all our frustrations come stumbling out! :D I'll miss you and STARBUCKS is missed! :P
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you..." Jeremiah 29: 11-14a
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Happy Birthday Anna! :D
Happy Birthday AWESOME ANNA! ^^
Hey! Happy birthday girl! :} Finally a fifteen eh? You're back in shanghai now? Hope you enjoyed your CNY holidays! :D Known you for quite some time and grew closer to you through Cellgroup, heard your cries and sorrows and yet happiness and joy. :} Stay strong, smile cause You are FABULOUS. You have cheered me up at times and screamed with me with all our frustrations come stumbling out! :D I'll miss you and STARBUCKS is missed! :P
Hey! Happy birthday girl! :} Finally a fifteen eh? You're back in shanghai now? Hope you enjoyed your CNY holidays! :D Known you for quite some time and grew closer to you through Cellgroup, heard your cries and sorrows and yet happiness and joy. :} Stay strong, smile cause You are FABULOUS. You have cheered me up at times and screamed with me with all our frustrations come stumbling out! :D I'll miss you and STARBUCKS is missed! :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!