"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you." declares the Lord Jeremiah 29: 11-14a
This is the verse that tells me everything is gonna be alright. Changes in life ever so drastic, we are unsure what is laid ahead of us. What is gonna happen or what is planned by Daddy. He is making a path that shows me the choices I can make and what is best for me. He has foreseen my future and watched my past but he is hearing my present as I reach out to Him. Daddy, lead me and guide me. You washed peace over me and showered love and mercy upon me. You have given me an option I have never thought off but you know what's best for me. As I broke down and cry, that so many changes are occurring and do not understand, my future is just a blurry image I can't see. I don't know where I will end up but all I know and trust in you that you will be guiding me through. Carrying me in your arms as I embrace your love. Daddy, thankyou for the change. Though it will be difficult to understand or comprehend Lord, I know this is just specially for me, for the better. You have given me this route ahead because you shower mercy upon me and as this is given, I shan't complain but accept and make full use of it. && become more like you. Calm my heart Daddy as you comfort me with warmth and heal my shivers. Thankyou Daddy Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!