Thursday, January 08, 2009

Happy Birthday Melanie HO! 2009

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY MEL HO, CI! :D

You and I, on the way home at night, in Shanghai, the latest picture I love about you. :}
Finally 21 I must say. Thanks for telling me what I've become, thanks for teaching me good habits, thanks for ll the love you shower upon me,thanks for all the happy and mad times you can seriously crap up with. Thank you for your listening ear, knowing what is going on in my exciting life of changes and thankyou for being my sister. Though we might quarrel some petty arguments sometimes, we still end up loved and united. You are in Singapore celebrating your birthday! Your friends and you sure have many crazy ideas I've been watching ever since I was p2. Fun, cause most of the times I was part of them! xD Through it all, you showed me what I should not repeat in your life mistakes and taught me how to stand strong. Thankyou Jiejie, Love you. && I thank God for letting me be your little baby sister. :}

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!