Tomorrow is the sleepover, && I can't wait!! ^^
I am way addicted to Skyway Avenue by We The Kings. I've been singing it non stop ever since Music Class and the lyrics are ringing in my head like doorbells that is SPOILT. XD But I'm loving it. I'm loving We The Kings and..
Blinded by the lights
Hold you through forever
Won't let you go
'Cause if you jump
I will jump too
We will fall together
From the building's ledge
Never looking back at what we've done
We'll say it was love
'Cause I would die for you
On skyway avenue
Heehee, I mean it. :P
Please don't emo anymore.. Buddy, I don't want to hear that you're sad.. I want you to smile like everyday you remind me to when I start stoning in class.. What happened to the cheerful you? ): I miss those days when something was bothering you and I will just grab you along to skip! I will do that when I return but please smile! :} I don't want you to be sad and emo anymore. Especially not at my name.. Please smile dear buddy, I am worried for you because no matter what I still love you as a buddy always! You are my skipping buddy ever since and I won't let that slip. Do smile! :}
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!