Saturday, January 10, 2009

INVITES! :D

I am at Jingyi's house, using com and rotting. x) Her sister seems like an intelligent girl when she speaks to me! xD She is right beside me now, I hope she don't see this. Heehee :} It's so :$

Jingyi is having her piano lesson and her teacher reminds me of.. Someone from BTPC o.o But I cant currently recall who. Oh and, HELLO!! WHERE IS MR FROSTY! T^T I want snowww. I'm praying hard for snow. :)

ATTENTION!!

EVERYONE IN SSIS, GRADE 9, Whom I am close to... At least know you,
... YOU ARE INVITED ON FRIDAY, (16th January, last weekend before CNY break)AFTER SCHOOL SLEEP OVER TO SATURDAY EVENING(17th January)! IT WILL BE AT MY HOUSE. && WE'LL ROCK THE NIGHT. ^^ Why? It's for people leaving and they want to spend some real non-stop fun. :) We will have a movie-thon and pop corn will be served. xD We will of course lift our butts and play some games. You can bring games too! && probably movies you wanna recommend! :D LAI LAI LAI! :D More info, ask me. ^^ I will give you my address (which is VERY NEAR SCHOOL); same compound as Stanley and Hansika! Near CityShop (or city super).

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!