The retreating Light.
My inside is trembling, I ask myself again is everything alright? && Again I lie to myself. My heart starts beating faster like it is using a hammer to knock itself out. My breathing gets heavier like I've just murdered someone. Yes, I've murdered someone, myself. I look down, letting tears flow and comfort myself with every lie I could come up to protect my inner judge criticize you. Someone comes by, asked me what was I doing, I quickly did a quick wipe and look up smiling the usual smile and say I am feeling tired therefore I yawned. Once that stranger leaves, I get up on my weak knees, trying to lock them there. Soon, they just gave way and broke down shattering into tiny pieces. I'm unhappy at myself, but for someone's happiness even an enemy, I've got to stand strong, pick myself up and look up to heaven. Looking deep into the clouds for comfort, I knew this was a comforting lie I've kept alive to provide that happiness two people needed. I've should have questioned myself before I let go of my sweating palms. But who knew my fingers clung on so tight that they began to hurt when the metal bars rust. Everything seems to come crashing down on me, like rushing water being poured into an empty glass. Withdrawing back to the darkness, I turn the radio up to mystic and letting the music blast wicked. Screaming and punching no one hears me. I let my tears flow like red tears on my hand drip with melody..
That is a story I made as I was tired of looking at never ending codes and editing. I know you guys will say it sounds emo, but I seem to have no emotions now cause probably the codes mind blocked me. Haha, :D Tell me what you think about it!(:
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!