Thursday, November 06, 2008

6th Nov 2008

After school, went home and just drop my bag onto the chair and head out again with mammmi (♥) Before that, I quickly grab 2 slices of cake that mammi baked. MMMM :) Yummy, I love mammi's desserts like how my cousins and some of my lucky friends got to taste some love them to bits too. We were suppose to go to this local toy shop near qibao, guess what when we reached, we saw.. BRICKS, BRICKS AND MORE BROKEN BRICKS. Oh smart us huh? Haha, :D Cause mammi suppose to buy kids stuff for the church thingy dunno what tree thing that Miss Chui also bringing in to SSIS. We ended up going to qibao. I bought a turtleneck and a skirt. Lovely alright! :) I ate at Banana Leaf Curry House, yummy and filling. And I complained about my life like some whinny baby who dropped her milk bottle :x. Oh and I bought POCKY. I bought 2 boxes in case I eat one tonight, WHICH I DID :x. Suppose to save for my laogong, I must resist temptation from opening the sencond box haha, :D Oh and mammi allowed me to buy a whole carton of Wang Lao Ji. Yippy, I got a new drink box that I can convert my habit of instead of taking soya milk little bottles that mammi bought CARTONS of for the kids she help out to teach on saturday, to wang lao ji juice boxes. :) Oh and pops is out stationed again.. Oh well, he has to bring money back for his princess right? x) Mel also bought me my 2 other Stephenie Meyer books: Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. She says I don't have to pay her back and just treat it as my {super early} Christmas present. I can't wait to go over to auzzie and spend a few days just with Melly. I can't wait to make dinner with her again and probably spot a cockroach in her toilet again and start screaming for 100000000 stacks of newspapers to squish it and dance on it. I thank God for my family; cause they love me so. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!