
Can Barely See Nigel.

SUPER CANDID. Nigel's looking right, I'm looking left!
FLYING SOLO!

Hello Nigel!

Look at all this pic, focus on Nigel, SUPER CUTE! ><

JunYuan trying to tempt me with his fry which he puts in front of the web cam, I go AHHHH He ends up eating it! x.x
Look at them!

Nigel!! :D

Nigel, 1/3 of JunYuan and I.

LOOK AT HIS FACE!

LOOK AT HIM!
First photo together, FAILED TAKE ONE.
Cause SOMEBODY did not come into the screen!

Photo together, FAILED take 2. Look at that boy, still don't want to come in!

LOOK AT THAT NIGEL! HAHAHA!! :3

Look at his cute face! HAHA!

He looks like he is planning his steps to surprise kiss JunYuan! :x

Nigel's UHHHH face. && JunYuan eating the fry he tempt me with.

Photo together,FAILED TAKE THREE. Stupid msn pop up!

Photo together, FAILED TAKE FOUR. Nigel is getting impatient!

Hello, Nigel.
____________________________________________________________________________
I was on webcam with the 2 great awesome crappy guys! JunYuan && Nigel! Hahaha, :D So funny! They were in CCK macs and they had to move the com from one table to another cause of me :x. They needed a power source that's why hahaa :x They headed home at about 6++ had to say bye.. ): We took like nearly 5 mins to say bye! Haha, :D and for them to hang up, me watching them is like they are about to press a bomb switch! HAHA! :D Very funny!
Finally took my history test today. Mr Clare's really nice, :) During my test, I'll look up and he will make faces at me! Haha, :D But it's not funny faces, but well it entertained me! :D Yesh, the new guy if I'm not wrong, his name is Jun Yang is coming on 17th November! My favorite date cause it consist my favorite numbers! 11 and 17. IT'S A SIGN. It's obvious he's going to be my best friend! HAHA! :D







No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!