Was sick the past few days. Well, I recovered already but I'm still in my *please-do-not-use-your-tired-brain* mode. I still got tou tong! What's worse, on friday when I returned to school, I was still having slight fever, high on drugs, on the verge of puking ANYTIME and you are losing your mind, your vision is still in a merry go round state and the cold weather wont give you a break and of all things, DOUBLE BIO AND ENGLISH were the lessons before school end and of all things, we had to watch slimy big bulging eyed creatures either get eaten or eating and talk about ways to torture insects and gross animals like EXPLODING FROGS and BBQ-ED LIZARDS. I was like please spare me from this agony!
Anyways, did not go SOAR today. TOU TONG all day.
Was talking to Ashim papa on msn earlier. We started drawing on msn, super funny! And we planned this thing that a while group of friends, come together and watch soccer till morning and party till dawn. Sweet eh? Coming true? Doubt ><
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!