1. The person who tagged/passed you this quiz is?
JingYi && Caisheng.
2. The relationship between him/her is?
HER: My LaoGong.
HIM: Friend.
3. Your five expressions of him/her is?
HER: 1. Sporty. 2. Supportive. 3. Skip addict. 4. Pocky in crime buddy. 5. My lovely laogong.
HIM: 1. Nice. 2. TRYING to be positive thinking. 3. Emo. 4. Caring. 5. Basketball love.
4. The most memorable thing she/he has done for you?
SHE: Camwhore with me after 2 months of deprived fun.
HE: Lend me his pull over when I was icy cold.
5. The most memorable thing he/she has said to you?
SHE: "It's okay laogong will be there for you!" Or something like that :x
HE: "I'm sorry for breaking my promises." You're forgiven from the start. (:
6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will?
SHE: Hello? She's my lover!
HE: Get warm hugs?
7. If he/she becomes your lover, things to improve on will be?
SHOWER MORE LOVE! :D
8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will?
Give in && not retaliate.
9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be?
I don't know? Flushing them down to China's sewage system maybe?
10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her is?
HER: Be the friend she has been looking for. (:
HIM: Pull him away whenever he is within 5 metres reach of anything that can cause pain.
11. Your overall expression of him/her is?
HER: Skipping and pocky addict. My partner in Crime.
HIM: Nice?
12. How do you think the people around you feel for you?
1. Crazy. 2. Cheerful?
13. The characters that I love about myself are?
MADNESS & INSANITY. SMILES & LAUGHTER.
*What happened to Q14!?*
15. The most ideal person you want to be?
I'm happy and thankful the way I am, cause God made me special && Unique in His image.
16. For people that love, care and show concern for you, say something to them?
It's 12.52am & tomorrow I've got school. I WANNA FINISH THIS LONG QUIZ && SLEEP!
17. Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you
1.Rachel Yeo
2.Zhe Hui
3.Amalina
4.Jing Yi
5.CaiSheng
6.Brenna
7.Anna
8.Nigel
9.Joey
10.Theresa
*finally, I just randomly grab from my links. I JUST WANNA SLEEP.*
19. Is no.9 a male or a female?
FEMALE.
20. If no. 7 and no. 10 are together, would it be a good thing?
If they were Les, probably. As long as they are happy but, currently NO WAY.
21. What is no. 2 studying about?
He is apparently wanting to rot to death.
22. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
Pretty long. 1 week?
23. What kind of band music does no.8 like?
I know he goes randomly.
24. Does no.1 have any siblings?
2 Sisters, LIKE ME! :D
25. If no. 3 wants to woo you, would you acceptor reject?
OH MY MOMMA, I WILL GET RAPED EVERY SINGLE DAY.
26. How about no.7?
I will accept her, be her EDWARD CULLEN but confirmed kana ditch 1 day later!
27. Is no.4 single?
NO, SHE'S MINE.
28. What is the surname of no.5?
TOH. nono, THE BUILDER.
29. What is the hobby of no. 10?
Sports.
30. Does no. 5 and no.9 get along?
They don't even know each other!
31. Where does no. 2 study at?
FMSS.
32. Talk about something for no. 3?
I MISS YOU SEX BOMB!
33. Have you tried developing feelings for no.8?
== no. There is such thing as TRY!?
34. Where does no.9 live?
Somewhere in SINGAPORE.
35. What colour does no. 4 like?
sky blue.
36. Are no.1 and no.5 best friends?
THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW EACH OTHER. Okay, this is getting annoying!
37. Does no.1 have any pets?
Who's 1!?!? I'm too lazy to scroll up liao lahh!! Aiyah, no.
38. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
SEE! Scroll again! Anna, Sexy. SHE IS AWESOME-LY SEXY.
39. What is no.6 doing now?
SLEEPING && probably dreaming of pads..
YES, CAN GO ORH ORH LIAO! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!