
Today is Love day! I know, people take pictures of their beautiful hand unless they slash and they wanna scream to the whole world how messed up their life is. But I took a picture of my hand to show that I "CELEBRATED" Love day! Sharing joy to the world! Haha, :D Well, I definitely shared alot of joy in music class! It was hilarious! I missed out some parts on my story which however was MARILYN'S DAILY LIFE AFFAIR. My own life and I can't interprite it correctly. :x Well, some parts were changed so we could just kill that SUPER long 10 mins that we had to fill! Like mother goose story eh!
Anyways, 10 more days and MEL IS HERE. Like a finally! && We are gonna shop till our legs wanna make a run away from us! Okay that depends if we robbed ourselves of our money before our legs start planning to make a run for it. Oh I've got another thing to be so happy to scream out loud: " IN YOUR FACE MR NG JEE WAI!" Another detention, just managed to slip through to not taking it. Serve you right for always releasing your classes slightly late heehee >.< && you not being orderly to submit your detention slips, you did not HAND UP to Mr Loyd. && Detentions that you give to students like skittles you give out, so happily and freely. EVERY DAY, you will scream my WONDERFUL name && give me warnings for many CREATIVE reasons. If you did not scream my BEAUTIFUL name that means you will either give me detention for some weird reason again or I've spent the whole class, day dreaming and being on my best. :) I've got a warning for SMILING! I really wanna give him an hour lecture on how to be cheerful over little things, be positive thinking and teach him PROPER ENGLISH. Even if he takes a SINGLISH test, he MIGHT fail. Sometimes I really do feel sorry for him. He lets stress over rule him and carries his bad mood around like coins in his pockets for the whole day.. Oh 10 students got detention for not handing up the math project on time and he won't even allow if you hand up after his period or in soft copy.. Sigh, we partially deserve it I guess, but he threatens to give us 2 detentions if we hand up a few mins late after 8.40am okay now that's unreasonable. Okay, I shall really stop bitching about him.. :x Oh and s3 Amber is gonna go Ice Skating next week after school, FRIDAY! :D Gonna get the feel of the ice skating rink back again. Good times, GOOOOOOOOD Times. && I'm still sorry for those friends I've PURPOSELY pushed down while ice skating, it's too tempting. >.<
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Read this msn convo I had with my 2nd sister:
melanie says:
i almost died today
MARILYN. potatochip-craze.bs says:
OH MY MOMMA.
MARILYN. potatochip-craze.bs says:
TELL ME MORE
melanie says:
birds are evil. they are, EVIL.magpies are the worst. when I was just about to cross the bridge to make my way back to the village, a magpie flew down, stared me in the eye, and kept trying to block my way. I'm serious. I'm not exaggerating! NOTHING LIKE THIS HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME, and so, I u-turned, took a longer way back
MARILYN. potatochip-craze.bs says:
HAHA!! Okay then?
MARILYN. potatochip-craze.bs says:
So you think a magpie can chew you?
melanie says:
IT WAS GONNA TAKE ME DOWN
MARILYN. potatochip-craze.bs says:
HAHA!
MARILYN. potatochip-craze.bs says:
Okay that is quite a funny way to die >,<
MARILYN. potatochip-craze.bs says:
You can swing your bag and take it down instead!
melanie says:
NOOOO
melanie says:
BIRDS HERE REMEMBER WHO ATTACKS THEM
melanie says:
then tt's it.
melanie says:
it stared me in the eye
MARILYN. potatochip-craze.bs says:
EEEE!! How can they remember!?
melanie says:
they do
melanie says:
somehow
MARILYN. potatochip-craze.bs says:
But all a birds brain can store is: FLAP, EAT, SHIT, PEE IN MID AIR.
melanie says:
took the path where the white parrots (yes those u see at the bird park) were having their 374932 meal of the day
melanie says:
on the ground
melanie says:
acorns.
melanie says:
i deserve an award. i am a person who cried when i had to eat at the hawker centre where the pigeons were roaming
melanie says:
noooo somehow. they can store: REVENGE.
MARILYN. potatochip-craze.bs says:
hahahahaha!
MARILYN. says:
They are birds, people eat them.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
After that my sister posted this on her blog:
"MARILYN. says:
They are birds, people eat them.
ladies and gentlemen, this is my unobliging sister."
ladies and gentlemen, this is my unobliging sister."
Keith even said it was funny of me saying that, && he encouraged my sister to blog more! *narrows eyes and stares at mel.*
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!