This boy is driving me nuts! I AM SO DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH THE VERSION OF THIS SONG. Wanna know what I think? (: I think guys that can play the guitar, write their own songs and sing like a superstar deserve a kiss heaven and are hot + Cool. Hehheh, I keep adding item into my list to qualify to be a hot guy! Haha, :D I am so full of crap. DEAR GOD, I PRAY THAT JINGYI LAOGONG CAN GO OUT TOMORROW. I so wanna go shopping, I'm dying. I miss camwhore-ing with friends. Have not done that for a very long time.. If laogong can go out tomorrow, we shall shop till we go home with a very big whole in our pocket. We shall do stupid stuff and take loads of pics. Okay, I shall stop living in that hope cause I don't even know if she can even go out! X3 Oh dear dear laogong, please I pray JIAYOUS IN YOUR PIANO EXAM! :D
Dear Lord Jesus, I pray that you will help those in need as you guide them and help them in their life. I pray for those who needs guidance to change their life into a better and more God-seeking way Lord that you help them and carry them through. Dear Daddy God, I pray for my lao gong's piano exam that you will let her play music filled with melody, pleasing to you Daddy. In Jesus name, Amen.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am now webcaming with Amanda CHOW! :D Look at that pic, I was eating! T^T
RAWR!! AMANDA, STOP TAKING SNEAK PEAKS OF MEEEEE!! >.< && THIS IS WHAT I AM DOING! THIS IS NOTHING! HAHA, :D
Okay, I'm officially insane like you..
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!