Got a cute kitty in, adorable. Then got a pup, such a cute-y. Teased him with the rubber mat, he's so cuttte. Day 2, boring. Thank God we don't have to give out leaflets. & to my calculations, I'm pretty sure we're safe till maybe Friday, its plausible. Didn't get lost today, I'm a safe chook. Thank God once again. (: Let off work early cause boss was amazing and she probably saw me sleeping by the bench. Twice. Harriet and I felt so fly. Tomorrow's another early day, we end at 1pm!
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you..." Jeremiah 29: 11-14a
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Work Experience Day 2
Got a cute kitty in, adorable. Then got a pup, such a cute-y. Teased him with the rubber mat, he's so cuttte. Day 2, boring. Thank God we don't have to give out leaflets. & to my calculations, I'm pretty sure we're safe till maybe Friday, its plausible. Didn't get lost today, I'm a safe chook. Thank God once again. (: Let off work early cause boss was amazing and she probably saw me sleeping by the bench. Twice. Harriet and I felt so fly. Tomorrow's another early day, we end at 1pm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!