A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.
Don't scream in horror just cause my "teeth" are red. It's octopus. No fear, :)
- I love God, He's my Daddy and I'll try my very best to shine like a little candle in this darkness to my friends, constantly pointing back to Him.
- I love every kind of music. From Piano classical to what my grandpapa will say, "bing bong bing bong trash music" (Clubbing, rap)
- I've a soft spot for advanced in age people crying.
- Smiles, hugs and kisses (not necessarily making out with a boy.. family, girl friends kissing cheeks) means a lot to me.
- I WANT to be there for my friends.
- I've had my cheeky smile ever since I WAS BORN.
- I'm amazed by the colours of this world.
- I love simple things. Sometimes, people call it cliché.
- I'm naive..
- I've been to 6 schools and soon 7 (next year) then my 8th would be uni.
- I'm an emotional person.
- But I hate crying. Other than family.. Only 3 people have seen me cry.
- I love my family. But we're still learning.
- I detest vanity.. But looking good is alright just.. Obsessive with the mirror is a little.. yeah..
- I've kept the last to dedicate it to someone. I've got a mentor.. Rachel Puan, though you've probably read my long speech about you, I still can't thank you enough. Your presence in my life is much more significant than you think. Though we might be mean and getting comfortable with each other to the point of farting around each other is fine (especially at that time at prayer meet...) I really, really thank you for being in my life. I thank Daddy for sending you. && here's a I LOVE YOU! :)
that's it for today!
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!