A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on me:

- SMILES :D
- The song - From the inside out.
background story:
- After my fall year, Daddy God spoke to me through this song. Marking each new chapter with it. After all my slashes and stuff when I finally got unhooked from its addiction, that song played.
- When I moved to Perth, the ________ me stopped. That song played once I learnt to love myself, not to take things too hard and ___.
- The day that I was going to be born again. Truly accepted Christ for myself, when I decided to defy satan and make a big step into Daddy's arms. Baptism day, my church rarely sings this song but right before I left to get ready for my baptism, this song played. I sang it with all sincerity, knowing that I'm saying those words,
Still Your mercy remains
And should I stumble again
Still I'm caught in Your grace
Everlasting
Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending
Your glory goes beyond all fame
My heart and my soul, I give You control
Consume me from the inside out, Lord
Let justice and praise become my embrace
To love You from the inside out
Your will above all else
My purpose remains
The art of losing myself
In bringing You praise
Everlasting
Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending
Your glory goes beyond all fame
My heart and my soul, I give You control
Consume me from the inside out, Lord
Let justice and praise become my embrace
To love You from the inside out
My soul cries out to You
My soul cries out to You
To You, to You
Everlasting
Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending
Your glory goes beyond all fame
And the cry of my heart
Is to bring You praise
From the inside out
Lord, my soul cries out
From the inside out
Lord, my soul cries out
From the inside out
Lord, my soul cries out
I cut short the song lyrics here, just want you guys to get the main message. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!