I can't stand people who are ashamed of who they are born to be. Especially Asians hating themselves. Hypocritical? I think its a whole new level of immaturity. "I don't want to go to the party because its all Asians!" Not because, "I don't know her well." BULL. Just admit it, both excuses are stupid. Don't know her well enough, go & know her well enough for the last time possible then. But if because it's all Asian, don't bother coming cause really, if you're ashamed to be Asian, I'm ashamed of you.GROW UP, love yourself, be happy for who God made you to be. Don't turn your life into such a deep hole that you can't save yourself out of just cause "you're Asian." Look at yourself, have you found a solution to your massive problem of being Asian? Maybe just take a step back and be happy. Stop sulking and start shining.
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!