I'll do day 16 when I get home. :)
Someone you'd want to switch lives with for a day and why:
With a poor, broken African child.
Everyone deserves to know what it feels like to be loved, to love and to be cared for instead of growing up too fast, serving this world before they teach you and to know what it feels like to have a warm meal before them each day and to have a clean bath everyday or even, to have their own bed. They deserve more than tears each day or hard labour. They deserve to feel peace and comfort. I don't deserve this, yet I've got all these. They deserve to be just for a day know what it's like to be in the 25% of the world who has a roof over their head, a bed to sleep in and able to have a meal a day at least.

No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!