Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Day 26-

What you think about your friends:
Winners. Defs.
Dear Friends I have all over this globe,
Those of you living in Singapore, those in Shanghai, those in Canada, those in Malaysia, those in America, those in Brazil, those in hong kong, those in Australia, those anywhere else, I'd like to say, you're amazing. Even though you might argue and say, "but you've got heaps of friends, I bet you forgot who I am!" Truth is, you're wrong. Each and everyone of you have entered into my life leaving footprints with little traces of memory. You might have left my life and stopped keeping in contact but really, even if you used to be the one who just says hi and bye that smile of yours still remain. (: I thank you for being my support group when I was going through happiness, rebelliousness, sadness or madness or just having lunch with me. I'm thankful for your presence in my life. But to put it out there, no matter what I wouldn't leave you out of my time. Though sometimes life catches up and work load increases, I try not to. I still want to be there for you, just like how I've last time; in the future just like how you've also been there to share little joyful moments with me. I love every single one of you, especially you Janie. hahahaha, ;) Just then I heard your voice, "ESPECIALLY ME!". You guys are indeed amazing for combining with such art of grace to allow me to share my little insignificant life with you. (:

With loads of loves and hugs,
Marilyn Ho.

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!