Sunday, November 07, 2010

Day 02-

The meaning behind your blog's name

potatochip_craze: At that point in time I really loved chips and it was the most randomest name that I know I wouldn't regret in the future unlike my first blogger was "cheekymarilyn" and my older friends were all coo-ing and pinching cheeks..

Dragonfly, tales of ripples: Dragonflies, butterflies they amaze me. :) I enjoy watching them diving around flowers and tales are: a narrative that relates the details of some real or imaginary event, incident, or case; story and ripples cause like a still water, touching it a little, causing ripples like people in my life and me in theirs. :)
So in summary, like a dragonfly, graceful and silent recording each scenes of life stories that I share with people around me that causes ripples of joy, love and friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!