Sunday, October 31, 2010

When walls come crumbling down.

So I was in History class. We were learning about the Russian History. We came all the way down to the last official Tsar of Rome & that is, Tsar Nicholas II. During his reign, WW1 broke out. It then occur to me, if the simple sin of this world can break Daddy's heart, what about people killing each other without knowing what they're doing and just following orders for selfish gain? If I was a mum of lets say 10 kids, they divide into 2 groups, start killing each other, I'd be lying in bed crying non stop until I'd probably go blind. But to think of Daddy's love for His people were far greater, imagine how much pain that was, hearing His other kids crying for justice, hearing the mourns of lost ones, another scheming for selfish gain & others just plain lost & going down the wrong path. I questioned,"How was heaven like then? How was God feeling?" All I know is that, its the pain of carrying the world's sins along with the hurts of a loving Father (who loves His children so so much) upon Himself as we continue to mock like fools at the one who loves us.
such love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!