Like sound waves, a little girl floats unnoticed. Everyone hears her, yet not everyone takes into account her lullabies. Its like a dream so crystal clear, yet bits are not clearly written in details. She sings, in hopes someone would realise, in hopes that those that has listened out for her soft voice before, would conscientiously listen again. She waits upon the day that should could be the background music of someone's life, where she could be in dreams that are not just in wandering minds when the city is placed on mute but also like reality when the birds awake the glittering glass of this house.
Just inspirations all up in my mind.
I really feel like acting again.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I visit her page, I honestly can't help but sigh. I know, I know... It was all a plan, it was lies that sparked and birds that flew in from the winter's morning wanted some heating that they soar so low, that they die among the ashes and no one, but the fire, grass that burns and the people that so happen to turn their heads to the silent flame, realises this tragic scene.
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!