If I told you my dream, would you tell me that I'm mad? Or would you see this person, that even I myself don't understand just yet?JEREMIAH 29:11-14
His plans for me that He reveals,
Scary, adventurous and yet... So real.
The passions, desires and longing to be even closer to Him screams.
He knows my heart so well, the intensity of wanting to have thrills, adventure, missions to fulfil and He blesses me with dreams that would glorify Him and satisfying my humane crave at the same time. I never knew... I never knew who I would be, who I am and things that I long to do would ever be at this point. I see so clear, who You have moulded me to be. Though I don't see the whole picture of Your infinite plans that You have in store for me wrapped in amazing surprises just yet but now, the things You reveal to me just really, I can't help but keep falling in love with You over and over as you "Remind me who I am".
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!