Thursday, January 17, 2008

Moving On With My Blissful Life.

Sorry But Was Not Free THE WHOLE WEEK.
Tiring today is the only day i can come home early and FINALLY use the computer!
YEAH! Pretty busy for like..FOREVER.
Wanted to Audi but haish.. Mantainence.. Everytime i wanna play then Mantainence..
Man.

You Ignore, You Give The Cold Shoulder, You Dont Seem To have a heart anymore, I am just thin air, someone you cant seem to know. Nor see anymore. I whispered you just turned around and be gone. I cried Red Tears, I felt like just breaking down before you. I Hate That I Love You. Missed you ever so much but after all the ways you treated me i felt like a POS there. But i am grateful for that. I have now moved on to another Life and not missing the old. Continue with that and i tell you, you are someone whom i dont know anymore. I will forget totally who you are and someone whom i am yet to meet some time in the future. Not missing you, Not bleeding, Not crying, Not screaming, Not searching for you ANYMORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!