Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I Do Love you EL.

I don't know what to do.
Why...Why...Why..
Even If I want to, I cant.

She's My friend. A used-to-be-close one espeacially.
She misses you. She cant bring herself to hate you. [I think]
I am just confused.
I am in the middle. I wish I never knew you.
Ok...Maybe I will take that back..
Guess she hates me too? o.o Man...

I want to get out. Be lost. And NEVER find a way back until you guys are friends again.

Both of you; Let me go. I dont wanna be in the middle. Its just too Hurtful. Honestly.. I want too.. But how? Its Just because its that regret and pain point of life.

1 Has moved on... I wish the other too will move on...
So I can carry on enjoying this crazy yet blissful Life.

Haish... Kill Me. *BANG!* Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!