Saturday, January 12, 2008

GB. D;

Gonna probably quit GB.
And join Drama. MAYBE [: Well atleast its something new and different! GB.. Did it since p3? I am DYING for something DIFFERENT! Well Joey went with me and talk to Delia.. Have to see Miss Ong.. Talk to miss [what?I forgot..@ . @]... parents letter... Have to sell GB uni to
someone.. Change badge.. Man..ok mah fan. But well its worth it! I do feel bad in a way like I let GB 3coy down.. TT.TT I pang seh Friends too. Teachers maybe? But i am dying to try something DIFFERENT! DRAMADRAMADRAMA. ;DD I want.. DRAMA!! D;
Confuse bah.. Well ok fine drama. [: DONE.

Today Amalina Sick also. Sent her to G.O. Had PE which seems like eating my muscles. Oww.. Well Now its like 1 ++ am. No more FOM on Sat.Its a good thing to Winnie! [: Haha. Was a crazy night. Got headache. 3 people hurt on the same night. Haish.. CHEER UP PEOPLE! [: Helped all three i guess.. Except 1. FAILURE! Oh man. It will take a while i guess.

I got a new nick name from Winnie. Whenever she sees me in the same Audi room as her she
says.. POOPY! Cool. Haha. 'Hi I am Poopy! Nice to meet you!' That is gonna be my new intro line! ;D GTG. Buaii![:

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!