Thursday, January 31, 2008

I hate Love.
I dont believe in Love anymore.
I guess my heart is not filled with Love anymore so It must be filled with hatred.
I dont seem to care.
Love is always coming in hand in hand with Hurt.

Haish.. Cried for 12hours straight and have ran out of tears.
I am so sick of love. So tired of crying and cutting is something that is missed but I dont wanna be that immature creep who cuts and Cry without tears since i have ran out of them?

Love this word dont seem to be in me anymore. No love? No laughter nor joy.
Well i guess I can stick to that.
Yesterday was like a freaking idiotic day i ever had.
It was so bad that making me feel like getting into coma man. Wanna Rest In Peace atleast for a few days of months or maybe years or decades or century.

Well Thank you Alyssa for telling me the truth. I had to know right? And haha thanks for crying with me at the playground. I did not know why my tears just came out and filled with sadness. Thank you Joey for making me realise that this is not the end. Wow you were so serious I wanted to hug you man. But sorry Saw Alyssa cry so must go comfort her while i cry too haha.

Thank you Rachel for caring and understanding. Thank you Sarah for talking to me today on the bus and Lydia too!

F.Y.I I SO TIRED LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!