I dont seem to know you anymore.
You are like someone i dont seem to trust since then.
You Lied, Betrayed, Back stabbed.
Whats wrong with you? Your changed made me feel like shooting a bullet through your brain.
In order to wake you up from your weird world.
I dont know whats going through your mind.
You are someone i dont wish i ever met, seen or had fun with.
I feel like its a waste of time. You are not who you used to be.
Many people misses the old you. I guess you changed.. for the worse.
Are you going crazy or you just want to be an Ah Lian Wannabe?
I guess i understand if the answer is both.
Get A life. Stop those foolishness. Grow Up. And dont make anymore people hate you as you hate them. Your "best" friends seems to be your enemy now. You make wars not harmony anymore. You were my bestie, sister or maybe my other twinnie. I heard your cries You laughter your joy. And even your relationship problems. Where are you my dear friend...?
I hope this is just a passing nightmare of you. I hope i wake up soon but in order for me to wake up, you have to wake up first...
No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!