This week, I've gone through many struggles, many lessons and many tempting moments. Learning and being shaken out of my naive world wasn't comfy but necessary to learn from.
My "hero" told me life experiences that first placed me in conditions I rationalise to take then made me realise my mistakes I was going to take. My "hero" made me realise the hero within me. & The strength I had but never thought existed. Thankyou brahh.
Daddy gave me strength and woke me up. Now, He uses me to continue to spur and encourage my other brothers and sisters on and to be there for them.
We all learn. We all grow.
Bottom line I've truly learn this week: Never put your morals, beliefs and values in the court of trust because you were sane when you made them and you know you're becoming insane when you question them.

No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!