Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Jesus take me as I am.

4 papers down and 1 more to go! :)
Really, everyday is a miracle. During this exam period, God really has been with me. From my worst subject to my best, He sends peace that transcends all understanding. 

On the day of my Chem exam, I was freaking out. I was shaking so hard, my tummy had multiple tummy aches because I was just so nervous. When I'm stressed, I bite my nails. When I'm nervous, I prick my finger skins. I pricked it so much on Sunday and Monday, I had one bloody thumb that stung so much.

From Saturday till Monday, the thought of my Chem exam just stole my sanity (as you can tell from my blog posts over the weekend) but God constantly, every single day from Saturday at church to Monday in the morning when I did my last minute revision before leaving for school, I looked up and saw the same verse on Saturday. Out of more than 6 verses on the wall, the first one that caught my eye was the same reminder from church. & Also the same one as I quoted last week from my devotion before exams.

Philippians 4:13
I can do ALL things through HIM who strengthens me.

INDEED.
she's coming in 18 hours!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!