Got this picture off 9gag because it totally depicts me right now!
Before my Chem exam, I was freaking out. Shaking, trembling. On my way to school had a few messages to wish me the best and that they're praying for me. Their prayers (& so was mine) were answered.
The first picture ^ of ME is when I flipped through the paper during reading time.
The picture under that is when for the first time this year, I finished a Chemistry PAPER before the time is up.
(Janie, I could hear your voice through out the whole paper... "WINNING!" and you in my head dancing to peanut butter jelly...)
The third was when I heard the sweet voice of, "Guys, stop writing!"
I turned to my friends beside me and pretended to do exactly this: Marilyn rips shirt, grow random green muscles popping in all direction, scream like Tarzan, beat chest like King Kong and..
A singing voice of peanut butter jelly came...
PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY AND A BASEBALL BAT!
^ GOLDEN MOMENT :')
PRAISE GOD!

No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!