Friday, January 28, 2011

you still make me smile.

I love these guys to bits :)

Looking through my notes and messages, I found yours. The very first time you said "I love you =X". && What made you say it, was because of one blogpost.

Right now, I hear some of you guys going,"I want to ask you who all these last few blogposts are for but it's a tad awkward." Haha, don't. Don't get me started cause the next few hours all you hear, is my voice hahaha.

It's funny how I can find so many songs to sing to you, it's funnier how you can stay liking one person for years at this age. It's funniest when you're wishing each time for this person to come on, for months; and it only occur once-twice a year..

They say if it's a crush, it takes 4 months and you'll be over it. We've gone way way further than that and it's scary that it's like this..

Daddy, please give me an energy bar.
& You carry me through the storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

chicka pow kachiow!