Another Camera's
there are still so many more to come.
Family dinner!
have not seen this bunch in ages. I really did miss them and how I can speak to them in English and feeling alright. :) I love them to bits really, though we only meet once a year for most of us, we're still bonded by blood. Hope to see Shanon in Aus soon! :)Justin's BBQ Birthday!
I miss you!
like I said, I love this pic cause it's pretty arty farty. Everyone's doing their own thing and wasn't arranged. Pictures like these show the true moments in time that's happening, not like those that the camera man has to wait as people organize themselves then smile. Its these pictures that shows the truth in friendships and moments.
Everyone asks,"so, what now?"
"We'll pray, wait and see. :)"
After the first night, it didn't sting anymore. It's as if nothing happened but something did and that's what makes me happy. I feel, there's something greater happening in God's plan but will you allow it? Or will you lie to both yourself and I, saying "I'm not worth it"?



No comments:
Post a Comment
chicka pow kachiow!